Clients, colleagues and the community honor Debra Penzone.
Debra’s expertise as a business leader, hair professional and her avid philanthropy have earned her the respect of the salon industry and the non-profit community. She has been recognized as one of the 20 Most Remarkable Women in central Ohio by Business First and one of the 20 Most Intriguing Salon Owners by Salon Today Magazine.
Debra’s additional honors and awards include:
- The Women’s Book, 2010-2011
- Smart Leaders Award, 2010
- Kent Clapp CEO Leadership Award, 2010
- Childhood League’s Schoedinger Award for Outstanding Service, 2010
- Smart Business Power 100, 2007
- Graduated from Leadership Columbus, 2007
- Graduated from the Patricia Fripp Speaking School, 2007
- Completed the Dale Carnegie public speaking course, 2007
- American Cancer Society “Robert E. Matthews Distinguished Service” Award, 2007
- Business First Corporate Caring Award Finalist, 2006
- American Heart Association “Volunteer Achievement” Award, 2004
- Business First Corporate Caring Award, 2004
- Business First Forty Under 40 award, 2003
- Modern Salon magazine “Spirit of Noel” Award, 2003
- Ohio Division Sunrise “Look Good…Feel Better” Award, 2003
- American Cancer Society “Volunteer of the Year” Award, 2002
Debra currently continues to passionately partake in leadership roles, as well as donate a portion of the proceeds earned from her seminars, to help many non-profit organizations through Earth Angels, the Debra Penzone Foundation with The Columbus Foundation.